My interest is primarily in differential geometry; most recently I’ve been studying sub-Riemannian manifolds, Sasakian and contact geometry, as well as Morse theory.
- Geometry and Singular Analysis, 19-23 February 2018, University of Potsdam, Potsdam, DE
- Midwest Geometry Conference, 17-19 November 2017, Kansas State University, Manhattan KS
- Sasakian and Kahler Manifolds 1, Complex Geometry Seminar, 23 March, 2018, University of Connecticut, Storrs CT
- Witten’s Proof of the Morse Inequalities, Qualifying Examination, 1 December 2017, University of Connecticut, Storrs CT
- A Brief Introduction to Morse Theory, Analysis Learning Seminar, 27 October 2017 , University of Connecticut, Storrs CT